Scroll Top

History of Stow House

Stow House was built in 1876 for the Reverend Fenwick William Stow who lived there for some 27 years. As well as being the Rural Dean of Wensleydale, the Reverend Stow was an accomplished photographer and a number of his works are on display in the house.

The house stands in its own 2 acres of grounds and is set in the heart of Wensleydale, surrounded by spectacular countryside.

 

GuestCentric - Hotel website & booking technology
VeriSign Secured, McAfee Secure, W3C CSS compliant